tir. 05. sep.|
Online Zoom meeting
In a lot of clear aligner treatments it is a must to use thes to enhance the force applied by the aligners or even guide the teeth to move into the aligners.
Tid & Sted
05. sep. 16.30 – 17.30 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
Auxiliaries are a must when you want to distalise several teeth, need additional anchoage or if you have rotated- or intruded teeth that don't track as planned and you just want to make a minor hack that can prevent you from needing additional aligners.
Join this online study club and take one more step towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with the need for class II elastics, intruded teeth that don't track as planned or very rotated teeth not tracking, should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 20