tir. 04. jul.|
Online Zoom meeting
18 Cross bite
Join this study club to improve the predictability of your ClearCorrect treatments involving cross bites and expansions
Tid & Sted
04. jul. 16.30 – 17.30 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
Ever so often do we encounter a need to correct cross bites or expand the jaws.
These procedures often result in the need for additional aligners or create long term challenges in regards to retention and gingival recessions.
Following the right protocols can save you time and frustrations when treating these patients with ClearCorrect.
Sign up today and get one step futher towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases- uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A setup showing the proposed movements planned by the technicians.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material and select the most. This it allows us to select the most suitable cases in regards to this weeks study club theme.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of any clear aligner treatment
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 18