tirs. 18. okt.|
Online Zoom meeting
07 Class II
Angle Class II is a very common type of malocclusion. There are 2 different varieties and we will touch upon both types, the differences in difficulty and how to evaluate them prior to treatment.
Tid & Sted
18. okt. 2022 16.30 – 17.30
Online Zoom meeting
Class II patients are very common in our practices.
They present themselves as either type 1 or type 2.
We will go though both types of deviation and look at the challenges we will often encounter, treating these patients.
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases with a class II malocclusion should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 7