tirs. 06. sep.|
Online Zoom meeting
To achieve predictability in clear aligner treatments, we need to have an understanding of what influence anchoring has on our desired treatment
Tid & Sted
06. sep. 2022 19.00 – 20.00 CEST
Online Zoom meeting
There are cases where the setup we receive is far from being realistic.
Often this is due to the lack of understanding of anchorage.
Every case is a potential case when we speak about anchorage.
Anchorage is a prerequisite for any orthodontic movement. In order to make predictable movements- and sometimes smart movements. We need to know anout the principles of anchorage.
This study club will bring you one step futher ahead towards becomming a ClearCorrect Master.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Photos of one of your cases- or potential cases should be uploaded to your doctor portal
- Share the case with your collaborator: Helle@alignerservice.com
- A preliminary setup would be great but is not a requirement.
- The above should be ready the day before the course, in order for us to have the opportunity to review the material. This gives us the best conditions to provide you with a great interactive online experience.
Together with the participants in the online study club:
- We will review the individual cases based on the photos and setups
- We look at the potential difficulties and pitfalls of each case
- We discuss how to improve the outcome and predictability of the cases.
Your online host and ClearCorrect expert:
Helle Hatt DDS
Dr. Hatt has been responsible for all clinical support for Invisalign in Scandinavia as well as developing and training the entire European clinical support for ClearCorrect.
She developed and implemented the European training and education program for ClearCorrect.
Currently she has helped more than 1500 general practitioners and orthodontists improve more than 7000 treatment plans. She is an external speaker at the university of Geneva and is responsible for the internal quality control at Alignerservice.com
Join us in this highly sought after course and get a quick guide to getting you started safely.
ClearCorrect study club no 6